Amazonian is named after the place where they were originally grown, the Amazon rain forest. These mushrooms are known to grow short and stubby mushrooms with solid stems with a distinct golden brown color. Due to the potency of the strain, it should be taken in smaller doses until you feel how the mushrooms affect your mind and body.
We recommend dosing yourself three times a week, or every 2-3 days, starting with a microdose (.100g or 100mg). We also recommend consuming in the morning, that way the effects will last all day, and not interfere with your sleep. The residual effect of the microdose should last into the next day and possibly linger into the third day as well. This is why we recommend a 2-3 day cycle.
Psilocybin – like other psychedelics – has the tendency to build a tolerance. Over time you may notice less effect when taking the same dosage. Eventually, with continued microdosing, it is likely you will have to up the dosage from a ‘micro’ dose to a ‘low’ dose.
Tolerance buildup varies greatly from one person to another, it is up to you to determine your required dosage level. With multiple strengths to choose from, our products make it easy to determine and consume the correct dosage required for the microdose effect.
– Helps stabilize sleep cycles and should be taken in the morning before breakfast
– Helps boost the immune system
– Fights fatigue and depression
– Acts as an antioxidant
– Helps prevent and decrease damage to cells
Microdose: 50-500 mg
Creative dose: 0.5–1g (test out these doses before taking at work!)
Typical Recreational dose: 2–3g (a full trip dose)
Heroic dose 5-8 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)
God dose 10-28 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)-Take advantage of the Synergetic effects of our select Blends of Microdose stack
– Our Stacks can replace your medicine cabinet with nootropics supplements or even SSRI medication.
– To reduce the frequency and intensity of undesirable states caused by conditions like Depression, Anxiety, Alcoholism, Addiction, Mood Disorders, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, BPD among others
– To increase desirable states and outcomes, including Creativity, Energy, Productivity, Focus. Flow States, Better Relationships, Personal Boundary Development, Athletic Coordination, Leadership Development, and many others